Baby Yoga (Level 1)
For families with babies from 12 weeks from their due date (when they have gained good head control) to 9 months.
Baby yoga is a gentle group that helps you to recognise your baby’s cues and respond to their needs. Moves are introduced for baby and mum, along with fun songs to aid the release of tension and stress in the body and to calm the mind.
Our relaxed classes are easy to follow and our positions and moves are reviewed each week. The sessions include time for informal parent discussion. Refreshments are served, including coffee, a selection of teas, fruit juice, water and cake or biscuits.
We welcome babies to be babies, so please do not be concerned about class times coinciding with sleep or feed times, or your baby crying.
How to Book
Mill Lane Community Centre, Bradwell, NR31 8HS
Course starts: Mon 11 Nov 11.00-12.00 (finishes Mon 9 Dec)
Cost: £30 for 5 sessions. Booking is essential
The Benefits of Baby Yoga
Benefits for your baby
- Promotes relaxation and enhances the bond between baby and parent in a relaxed, calm environment
- May help to settle babies and enhance sleep patterns
- Supports baby’s digestion and may relieve colic
- Strengthens the physical body and stimulates the senses
Benefits for you
- Feeling closer to your baby
- An increased understanding of your baby
- Feeling the relaxing benefits of giving your baby nurturing touch
Benefits of attending a class
- Enjoy focused time with your baby
- The opportunity to socialise in a warm and welcoming environment
- Have fun whilst learning a lifelong skill
Terms and Conditions
Courses are booked in 5 week blocks, subject to availability and advanced booking is required.
Our loyalty scheme entitles you to a discount if you book a second course block in massage or yoga.
Missed sessions unfortunately cannot be refunded.