Baby Yoga (Level 2)
For families with babies from 6-18 months.
Our Baby Yoga training includes massage, movement and stretches, swings and lifts for baby, alongside playful songs and rhymes. Level 2 sessions include more advanced yoga moves and stretches for parents/carers and their babies.
The use of touch in Baby Yoga also helps to create a happy secure trusting relationship between mother and baby and can support early bonding. The release of endorphins in both mother and baby’s body can help to promote relaxation and improve both their physical and emotional wellbeing.
At the end of the session, time and space is offered and an opportunity for parents and babies to relax together, with refreshments available.
How to Book
Seagulls Children's Centre, Shrublands, Gorleston-on-Sea, NR31 7BP
Course starts: Wed 21 Aug, 11.15-12.30 (finishes Wed 18 Sept)
Cost: £25 for 5 sessions. Booking is essential
The Benefits of Baby Yoga
Benefits for your baby
- Promotes relaxation and enhances the bond between baby and parent in a relaxed, calm environment
- May help to settle babies and enhance sleep patterns
- Supports baby’s digestion and may relieve colic
- Strengthens the physical body and stimulates the senses
Benefits for you
- Feeling closer to your baby
- An increased understanding of your baby
- Feeling the relaxing benefits of giving your baby nurturing touch
Benefits of attending a class
- Enjoy focused time with your baby
- The opportunity to socialise in a warm and welcoming environment
- Have fun whilst learning a lifelong skill
Terms and Conditions
Courses are booked in 5 week blocks, subject to availability and advanced booking is required.
Our loyalty scheme entitles you to a discount if you book a second course block in massage or yoga. Places for twins are discounted to half price (£4); each baby must be accompanied by an adult.
Missed sessions unfortunately cannot be refunded.